I decided to start drawing commissions more frequently, since I'm out of a job at the moment I could use some things to do during the day. If you're interested in commissioning me, just send me a note and I'll give you a more detailed explanation on how it works.
I'll just quickly summerize it here:
- Recieve commission/reference sheet
- First half of payment/ start sketching
- Send sketches via email/ second half of payment
- Finish the selected sketch
- Send the finished product to email account, both PSD and high res .JPEG.
I usually draw a traditional linework before coloring.
Keep in mind that I rarely ever draw the linework purely digital, since it takes about twice the time than a traditional linework.